Worthless To Do lists:


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



November 28:

It seems more often than not that my world, along with the worlds of almost every college student in existence, tends to consist of surviving each day. We are so busy chasing our own tails that we forget to look up and laugh. This week has proven to be absolute mayhem: Thanksgiving break ended, and classes resumed as if nothing had happened…everyone came back just as stressed as they had left, but they were happier and full of good food! Today I sit and laugh realizing it is already Tuesday and I have no idea where all of my brilliant ideas went that engulfed my organized pad of paper telling me when to go where and when. You see, I conveniently redecorated my room at my parent’s house over break, rather than doing my homework. SO now I am running around my room in attempts to motivate myself to accomplish a gazillion things. So I am going to open up my Hebrew book and be MOTIVATED! We’ll see how this goes!

---Sara

Labels:

1 Responses to “Worthless To Do lists:”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    Excuse me, to do lists are not worthless. I am the ultimate to do list maker. I think it should be an olympic sport. So there! Hi!  

Post a Comment






  • CUC Main Website
  • Get Information
  • Come For A Visit
  • Apply Now
  • Academic Departments
  • Class Schedules
  • Sligo SDA Church
  • CUC Center for Law & Public Policy
  • CUC Center for Metropolitan Ministries
  • Athletics at CUC
  • Music at CUC
  • Internships in DC
  • CUC Fast Facts

  • CUC Financial Aid
  • FAFSA - What Is It?
  • Info on Grants & Loans

  • Things to do in DC
  • The Smithsonian Institute
  • Monuments & Buildings
  • Historic Georgetown
  • Arts & Entertainment
  • Local Restaurant Guide
  • Local Sports Teams
  • Local Shopping



  • Previous Posts



    Powered by Blogger